Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dining Room

Okay, so when I said I was going to get pictures posted "tomorrow" on my previous post, I really meant "next week":).  I had great intentions, but life got in the way...you guys know how that is, right?  The important thing is that I am ready to share some dining room pictures today.  As always, I will start with the before pictures....



Hmm...what can I say about that wall color?...I guess since I have nothing nice to say, I won't say anything at all!  Now here is my dining room after:





Well, I do love my dining room even though we never use it!  I guess the advantage to never using it is that it actually stays clean!!!  I know I have lots of questions to address, like where everything is from, paint color, etc., but I am going to go back through each room after all the before and afters and do the "break down" with all the details!  The entry room pictures are coming soon (I better not say tomorrow:) just in case it is another week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment