Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stairway Pictures

So, it has been a while...life has been crazy lately!  Who am I kidding?  Life is always a bit crazy with a toddler and a baby:).  On top of our normal craziness, my hubby just changed jobs, so we are all adjusting to his new schedule.  Anyway, the important thing is that I am back to post more before and after pictures!  These are the before and after pictures of our stairway (if you couldn't tell by the title:)). The stairs are actually one of our most current renovations in our house (most of the other improvements were done the first couple weeks after moving in).  I do not miss that nasty carpet!

Here is what it looked like before:




And here is what it looks like after:








So, what do you think?  I personally love my new stairway!  What I am struggling with however, is my photography skills...or lack there of!  We have a nice camera that I have no idea how to use.  I am sure I could have adjusted my shutter speed or some other function so my pictures wouldn't have looked so dark.  I might need to do some googling on that soon:).  I hope you enjoyed them anyway.  Have a wonderful evening friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment