Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Before

Well, I have my kitchen pictures all ready to post...but for you to truly appreciate my kitchen now, you need to see how far the kitchen has come! These pictures are from when my mom and I came to look at the house for the first time with my realtor. I immediately called Caleb and told him, "I found our house!" I preceded to tell him that it just needed "few" updates. Ha! Luckily, when he came to look at it, he saw the same potential that I saw. I am obviously starting by just showing you the kitchen.

So, here are the "befores"...










It was certainly a nice kitchen but definitely not my style.  Do you see the potential here?  Would you have left the kitchen like it was?  I know that for some of you, the surprise will come with the after pictures.  However, many of you that have been to my house, will be more surprised by the before pictures because you have not seen what it looked like when we first moved in!  Tomorrow will be the after pictures.  Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment