Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kitchen Afters

Happy Saturday! I am back with the after pictures of my kitchen!  This whole "taking photos of the house" thing seemed so simple at first.  Then I realized that in order to take pictures of my house, I probably should clean it a bit.  I mean, I need to at least pretend to be a really neat person with a really clean house:). Also, I noticed that I have a lot of "kid stuff" that is not very aesthetically pleasing...you know like door knob covers, high chairs, bottles etc.  Don't worry though, I managed to conquer these obstacles, along with lighting issues, and get pictures of the room!

Wow, I really made that out to seem like some impossible feat.  I am not as dramatic as I sound, I promise!

Here are the "afters"...









Well, if you look close enough in the background, you can see I forgot to pick up some toys in the living room not realizing they would be making an appearance in my photos. Wait, why am I telling you that?  If you hadn't noticed before, you will certainly notice now.  Oh well, all you moms out there will understand:)!

You also got a glimpse of my new mason jar light in the last two pics that my honey made me for Christmas.  Love it! Stay tuned for more on that! And as I mentioned earlier in my first post, I intend to break down each room by detail...projects, paint colors, accessories...at a later time. Hope you enjoyed the new and improved kitchen! I love, love, love this room!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! What a gorgeous space you've created! I bet it's fun to cook in there! :)

    XOXOX
    Liz (Lozier)

    ReplyDelete