Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Breakfast Nook Before/After

I hope you enjoyed the first glimpse of my house with the before and after pictures of the kitchen.  If you missed it, just go check out my older posts!  Today's pictures probably belonged with the kitchen posts, but I didn't want to overload the kitchen posts with too many pictures.  These pictures are the before and after pictures of my breakfast nook...we'll start with the befores.






That was before...and this is after:







What do you think?  So much brighter, right?!  Let me tell you, that red accent wall was a booger to paint over (at least according to my hubby:))!  And what about my mason jar light?  Don't you love it?  Thanks to my sweet husband for making it for me!  More pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's like a whole different house!!! SO so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete