Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Decorating

Christmas decorations! They're up! Well, some of them;)...I usually am not done decorating for Christmas until Christmas day. I am always adding stuff or moving it around. Here are some photos of what has been done so far...



































And at night...(oops, missing my tree skirt and the star in this one...oh well;))...


And here is the stockingless mantle...I am attempting to make my own this year so stay tuned for the updated mantle...


Oh yes, and you can't miss Thomas the train ;)...

Well, more pictures to come as I add more decor and move more stuff around (and hopefully make my stockings). Do you guys decorate your house the same way every year or do you change it up from Christmas to Christmas? My decor changes every year...I like the new challenge each Christmas of making it look better than the year before:). I reuse the same decorations, just move them around a bit. I am always looking for an excuse to decorate ;).

Anyway, I'll leave you with some instagram photos...I know they come out a bit blurry but I still love me some instagram effects!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment